Marvel Comics Timeline
| Next »
Click here for a detailed retelling of the events.
- Zarana shows up and says her people have identified the Oblivion King in al-Laquant - But wait! Didn't they just kill him?!.
- Candalaria shows up with an inebriated Klute and tipsy Malouf.
- Klute decides to return with Candalaria.
- Turns out the prisoner, Rafiq of Luxor, is held by a magick circle. Brecaryn identifies it as something for supernatural beings.
- The group decides to free him anyway after getting him to agree not to harm anyone in the group.
- Snow tries to subtly interrogate him while sitting on the lie-detecting throne in the treasure room. Rafiq is suspicious.
- After determining all of his answers are lies, Snow signals Flerm to knock him out.
- This doesn't work out so well because it turns out Rafiq is a devil.
- In another feat of amazingness, Josy is able to banish him to the Plane of Frost.
- The group is sure this will bite them in the ass at some later date since that's where Gloiterwome lives.
- Turns out one of the elite fighters Zarana brought is Otter, the master bowman Alana's been hoping to meet.
- In al-Laquant, they fight a bunch of vampires and a sand gorgon. The Oblivion King the Zhentils saw was really just a skeleton champion posing as the lich king.
- Those same three vampires get away again.
- The city awards the group and the Zhentils pledge their loyalty.
- A night of carousing. A day of shopping.
- Alana finally gets her reward from Sehanine Moonbow for being a good person.
Tags: Alana, Brecaryn, Candelaria, Flerm, Josy, Klute, Lieralyn, Malouf, Narasimha the Sphinx, Otter, Rafiq, Scepter of Anubis, Seamus McGuillicully, Snow, Wayfoodle, Zarana, Zhentils
| Next »