Click here for a detailed retelling of the events.
- Signor Florentino says the Disputed Territory belongs to him. He sleeps during the middle of the day. Only lazy people who don't own land do that. He's single, so Lieralyn says she'll "take care of him".
- Cockle-doodle-doo, Thunderboys. Ice came down the mountain and froze all of his brothers. Luckily, Thunderboys had The Harper of the North's torch and was able to melt the ice from his body.
- Send the newbies out to investigate. This could involve an ancient tribe of gnomes known as the Drake Anhangare.
- Who invited this Trufino guy along? Jerk.
- Hey, listen, hermit dude. The Motley Crew didn't cause this freak snowstorm. And hey, how come you can do druid magick?
- This is why it's good to make friends with all groups, including goblins. They know all the shortcuts.
- Now we know why Sir Gyles left home. Small towns suck.
- Ooh! Another dragonkin crown. Brecaryn's going to kick herself for missing this.
*This recap brought to you by Pringles. Pringles - You can eat them for lunch, but you'll wish you hadn't.*